keep trying

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Starting again

ooohhhh I am so computer challenged. I thought I would just write a blog but it's been an hour and I had so much trouble . Hopefully I have this figured out. Brandon is off at college. It was sad to leave him in this little dorm all alone. His room mate is Korean and his name is hard to pronounce so he just wants to be called Val because he was born on Valentines Day. A
drives to semenary every morning with H .I thought i'd try Julies way to talk but it's one more challange so I'm not up to remembering that. We are all healthy and enjoying 80 deg weather for the past few days. I need to get the boys off to school ,we walk. bye DiAnn

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Castellon said...

You did it! Maybe I should start calling Brig "Val" too. Eh? I love how grown up your kids are. It seems like they do it in spurts because we don't get to see them very often. Love ya!

1:24 PM  
Blogger ticee said...

Oh, that just makes me sad that your little Brandon is off to college. I remember when he was born, and I told my 2nd grade class for show and tell that day. My Tyson is in 2nd grade. That is just wierd.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home